- Working in pairs or triads from your team, view on reflections. These are student-created works from ShowMe.com. Students may choose, or your teacher may to choose specific videos for you to watch.
- Discuss what you saw and generate three questions about reflections. Then share and answer questions together.
- Define reflections in the real world.
- Individually, practice drawing reflections or generating pictures of reflections.
- With your full team, brainstorm three bullet points for a message that markets reflections to teens.
TakeKhan Academy assessment on complementary and supplementary angles.